Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lifting Ideas

At the moment I'm a little stuck on how to get my containers into place. To start with I had the idea that each container would move into place in a linear fashion yet since then have realised that if this building is to be successful then a system where each container can be introduced and removed without altering other containers is needed. I have had some ideas on how this may be possible such as track systems yet I think these will create an image of an over engineered building and may become too confusing. So at present I have a building which I'm happy with and a concept that is strong yet I need to figure out how to make the mechanical elements of the building work in a smoother manner which results in a clear and graceful understanding of the building and form.

No comments:

Post a Comment