Thursday, April 14, 2011

Perspctive

So after a few weeks of battling ideas I have finally managed to figure out what direction my design is heading in. I want to create a building for markets. My concept is to have a building that is constantly changing depending on how the users manipulate it. To do this I plan on using shipping containers, or the likes of, that can be connected to my built structure. The in which they connect will change the perspective of the site (folie theme) and also create the buildings aesthetic. as for placement, I want to excavate the structure into the cliffs under the bridge to allow for un-interrupted movement through the site (folie theme). As for new technology (theme group) I think the building itself will become a new machine typology but to further this I want try and integrate forms of kinetic energy harvesting cases by people within the building. this will then power the building, giving a true sense of user activation. Just ideas so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment